Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What's for dinner, week 2!


Well, I did an okay job of documenting our dinners last week- only forgot 2 days! So here's what we really had:

Monday- homemade pizza
Tuesday- big salads BLT's and salad
Wednesday- coworker goodbye happy hour at Palomino
Thursday- broccoli chicken mac and cheese and a vegetable side (I used real cheese with this- not laughing cow as the recipe linked does)
Friday- chicken teriyaki hoagies and salad  Grilled out- corn, hot dogs, a few other things

And here's what we're having this week!

Monday- out with my family at Buca di Beppo (happened already- I'm late this week!)
Tuesday- "healthy" nachos
Wednesday- Sausage Spinach Pasta and veggie side
Thursday- Steak hoagies and veggie side
Friday-big salad

About this series: Each Monday, I will post what we're planning on having for dinner that week, and then the next week I will post what we ACTUALLY had for dinner. 

I probably won't post our plans for weekend dinners because those are often up in the air. I might link to recipes, but we might just be eating what's on hand.

p.s. We're having a girl! 

2 comments:

  1. A GIRL! YAY! Congrats - so exciting!! :) And your meals look yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the girlie!! might i suggest Elle? ;)

    ReplyDelete